Raspberry Smoothie With Almond Milk
This dairy-free tangy flavorful smoothie makes for a perfect breakfast or a snack on a busy day. Packed with proteins and nutrients, this amazing drink also satisfies your post-workout hunger pang.
The recipe is super simple and easy to follow, giving you all the right reasons to try it out.
It’s one of the most simple and easy among smoothies, that even a beginner in cooking can prepare it with ease within five minutes in a regular blender.
Well, if that isn’t enough motivation, then read along to understand the benefits of this raspberry almond drink.
Why make this raspberry almond milk smoothie?
- This delicious drink is very refreshing to have as a breakfast or a snack. It keeps you full for a longer period of time, avoiding the risk of having a midday meal or snacks. That, of course, results in weight loss.
- This raspberry almond milk smoothie is a perfect stamina booster and gives immediate energy after a rigorous workout. A generous blend of the smoothie makes an ideal serving for a post-workout meal. In fact, the drink is so tempting, that you would look forward to the workout, just for the drink that follows!
- If you keep track of the calories that you consume with every meal or snack, then this low-calorie low carb smoothie could easily make it to your favorites list. A serving for one contains less than 250 calories yet, is packed with enough proteins and antioxidants to keep you energized till lunch.
- This delicious smoothie could pass for the classic ice cream taste, that you could just sit back and enjoy it as a dessert, without any guilt of course!
- This raspberry smoothie is one that fits into the diet of a person following a ketogenic diet. Berries being a low carb fruit helps lowering blood sugar. So, keep the berries in moderation and try out the different keto friendly versions of the smoothie.
- Considering the immense health and beauty benefits that you can gain from raspberries and almond milk; I suggest you check out the wide variety of smoothies you could get out of the blend of both.
- RASPBERRIES give a sharp tangy taste to all your dishes, especially smoothies, tantalizing your taste buds. It is the perfect additive to a dish that lacks the zest and sourness that you long for. They are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that give you fascinating health and beauty benefits.
Raspberries lower the risk of cancer and aids weight loss. It also has anti-aging properties leaving you looking fresh and young if consumed regularly. It has fascinating effects on your skin and hair.
- Another main ingredient of the smoothie is the Greek yogurt is one of the most excellent sources of calcium and proteins. Also being a probiotic, the yogurt makes the smoothie extremely light on the stomach and helps in digestion. Greek yogurt lowers the risk of diabetes and blood pressure.
- The rich and thick consistency of the yogurt gives the raspberry almond milk smoothie the thick texture. Well, if you don’t like your smoothies thick, then I recommend you add more ice cubes or increase the content of almond milk; making no difference to the taste of course.
- ALMOND MILK is a healthy dairy-free alternative which is pretty much the trend nowadays. It is low in calories and helps in lowering cholesterol. Being high in Vitamin D and protein, it strengthens your bones and gives the energy that you need throughout the day. Almond milk is definitely a boon for those who suffer from lactose intolerance and digestive issues when consuming dairy milk or cow’s milk. Check out the best quiet blenders for making smoothies